Want a know what one of the most anticipated sequels of all time is well here is a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Arkham_City
I know its nerdy but the orginal batman arkham asylum is still better than any other game ive played in a long time so yeah check it out.
Logan,
ReplyDeleteGood post overall. I appreciate your link, however, it can be more effective in the overall if you actually use some of your existing text as a link as opposed to breaking up your thoughts with a link related sentence. As we get more in depth with our blogs we will be finding other media to incorporate to make them even more interactive! This will include photos, videos, music players, and more.
Good start.
Logan, as soon as I read your blog I "Lol'd". Another thing is great link, and this game looks amazings.
ReplyDeleteHaven't played the game... im still rocking a ps2 and xbox. I dont think that this game is available for these systems. But other than the grammar in the begining great post!
ReplyDelete